Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

Hello friends, family, strangers all!  I have decided to join the world of blogging due to an increased awareness of the connectedness it allows matched with the need I have to share with other adoptive families who have, are in the process of, or are going to in the future bring a child home from Ethiopia.  This has been a long process for us already, but much "fruit" has been produced along the way.  Please join us as we chronicle this journey for ourselves, our future son and for all those interested in this process called adoption.  I have much "back-tracking" to do, but I won't bore you with all of it in one post.  I will try to do it in increments.  So, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggers ~ you will make so many kind hearted people out here ~ God is working through the web in amazing ways! Hugs ~ Lace

    ReplyDelete