Friday, July 3, 2009

Attention Book Lovers!

I wanted to share some of these gems I found to read to my kids (and to our ET son). The first set I found at www.amharickids.com. It's a wonderful resource and has many more items than I have listed. These are just the ones we have and that I recommend:









And these....






















For learning simple Amharic, I also recommend this book & CD from www.adoptlanguage.com:

















And last but not least, these treasures about color and diversity are a MUST!! My favorite, surprisingly, is the Sesame Street book. It almost made me cry! I have little ones, so this is especially good for their ages (2-9). I found them at amazon.com.

































And my 6 year-old son's FAVORITE of them all is this wonderful story about the Ethiopian Saint Tekla:

No comments:

Post a Comment